Re: This FOSS Thang :-)

Sujet : Re: This FOSS Thang :-)
De : bowman (at) *nospam* montana.com (rbowman)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 23. Mar 2024, 21:44:34
On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 08:26:33 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

Then I got a no-name scientific calculator. Then a Sinclair calculator
kit.
Later a fancy TI with gold trim and lettering.  Then an HP-32.

I never had a TI but I still have a HP-16C.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HP-16C

That was fun to leave lying around in hex mode. If the RPN didn't get
somebody trying to figure out how much everyone should kick in for the
pizza order the hex math did.