Re: I'm curious about DFS's experiment with DE's

Sujet : Re: I'm curious about DFS's experiment with DE's
De : candycanearter07 (at) *nospam* candycanearter07.nomail.afraid (candycanearter07)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 27. Mar 2024, 22:50:08
DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote at 17:49 this Wednesday (GMT):
On 3/27/2024 11:40 AM, candycanearter07 wrote:
DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote at 15:22 this Wednesday (GMT):
On 3/26/2024 12:17 PM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

When DFS logs out of Linux, he closes the VM and looks at a beeeeyooootiful
Windows desktop.

Yes!

But the very first thing that happens after logging out of the WSL vm is
I'm returned to the drab (by default) Windows Terminal.  I need to spice
that thing up.

Admittedly, the "modern" "metro" Windows Terminal app does look nice.

The default look is blah.

But you can do lots of customizations to Windows Terminal (similar to
the customizations you've always been able to do in many of the Linux
terminal apps).

Yeah, it is suprising how nice the customization is.