Re: This FOSS Thang :-)

Sujet : Re: This FOSS Thang :-)
De : recscuba_google (at) *nospam* huntzinger.com (-hh)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 28. Mar 2024, 15:28:55
On 3/26/24 10:11 AM, DFS wrote:
On 3/20/2024 8:49 PM, chrisv wrote:
-hh wrote:

chrisv wrote:

-- 'Had I been there looking over your shoulder making you explain why
you chose each particular component over all the others in that
category, it would be hours and hours and a big hassle for you.  All
thanks to "choice!".'  -  some dumb fsck, arguing that there's "too
much choice" in computer hardware

(snipped, unread)

Of course, -highhorse battles on, *refusing* to admit defeat.

Imagine being so *stupid* as DumFSck to believe that the above is a
"winning argument".  And -highhorse supported it!

*Astonishing* idiocy.

Too *stupid* to figure-out that their argument is easily turned-around
with "If I was doing it with other decent, like-minded people
 It's gonna be very hard for a frothing prick such as yourself to find like-minded people.
Well, there is still Feeb (!).

(as> opposed to obtuse assholes who are looking to ridicule and
attack) it would be hours and hours of fun!"
 1) I'm just asking you to support your claim.  If there aren't too many choices (in computer hardware, or x86_64 desktop distros) you should have NO problem comparing them all.
 2) It's minutes and minutes of fun.  Two hours of doing a proper comparison of 30 power supply candidates and you and your like-minded morons will be pissed.
 Did I say 30?
 https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?N=100007657%20600014002%20600479297%204814%204017&PageSize=60&Order=2
 I already drastically narrowed the choices down for you, lamer.  Get to comparing and choosing.
With prices running from  $100 to $200 ... but it was nice of you to leave some low hanging fruit for chrisv to claim for their downselect.

Does that make me right?

In the paragraph that I responded-to in my previous post, -highhorse
dishonestly frames the argument, he claims that a reasonable and
correct argument "backfired", and he conjures-up and attacks with shit
which is clearly untrue, like his "clear example of
do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do" nonsense.

IOW, nothing but garbage.  That's classic -highhorse, when he's
defeated, butthurt, and has got nothing *but* garbage to respond with.
  babble on!

Including chrisv's classic "tell" that she knows that they're BSing.
-hh