Re: I'm curious about DFS's experiment with DE's

Sujet : Re: I'm curious about DFS's experiment with DE's
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 30. Mar 2024, 00:54:08
On 3/28/2024 10:40 AM, candycanearter07 wrote:
rbowman <bowman@montana.com> wrote at 03:13 this Thursday (GMT):
On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 15:40:10 -0000 (UTC), candycanearter07 wrote:

Admittedly, the "modern" "metro" Windows Terminal app does look nice.

After all these years...  I do like the way I can select Kali from the
dropdown and have a Linux console at my fingertips or <Ctrl> cmd and get
an Administrator concole that spawns new Adminisrtator consoles.

Windows Terminal, virtual desktops, you're getting there Windows.
  2 steps forward, but the ads still kill it for me. I'm sick of AI
marketing everywhere.
Besides on just about every webpage, the only place I've seen 3rd party ads in Windows is in the Solitaire games app.