Re: I use a _normal_ text editor.

Sujet : Re: I use a _normal_ text editor.
De : bowman (at) *nospam* montana.com (rbowman)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 30. Mar 2024, 07:08:19
On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 02:25:27 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:

I've got VSCodium on my computer to run BetterFountain. VSCodium is an
open source version of Visual Studio Code, and it uses the same
extensions. Some of the extensions, apparently, makes it lose its "open
sourceness," however.
I only used it to try it out with BetterFountain, but I like
Fountain-Mode in Emacs better.

PyLance is not open source but it's pretty slick and I'm not a purist. I
ran into that yesterday in a different context. "Do you really want to
install this proprietary Broadcom dfivers?"  "Hell yes if it works. The
Panda USB WiFi works fine but it's one more piece to carry."

Apropos of which does anyone know what WiFi stands for?