Re: Prove Youir Worth: GNU/Linux Problem

Sujet : Re: Prove Youir Worth: GNU/Linux Problem
De : bowman (at) *nospam* montana.com (rbowman)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 30. Mar 2024, 22:21:42
On 30 Mar 2024 09:19:30 GMT, Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote:

Le 26-03-2024, rbowman <bowman@montana.com> a écrit :
On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 20:53:07 +0000, Farley Flud wrote:

Each time I boot, which, because I use a standalone desktop
workstation,
is daily, I will check the Internic fundamental "named.root" file for
any changes to the root addresses:

You boot daily?

I don't know about him, but I do. What's wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with it. I'm just not used to it. The only time the
computers at work or the ones at home reboot are when required after
updates or when the power is off for extended periods. The exception is
laptops if I plan to be away from a power source longer than they can
maintain in hibernate mode.