Re: GNU/Linux is the Empowerment of the PC. So What Do You Do?

Sujet : Re: GNU/Linux is the Empowerment of the PC. So What Do You Do?
De : fflud (at) *nospam* gnu.rocks (Farley Flud)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 06. Apr 2024, 20:46:03
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 11:36:55 -0000 (UTC), vallor wrote:

The superior sound-routing capabilities of pulseaudio allows me to stream
video through ...

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

REAL MEN do only one fucking thing at a time.  Thus, Alsa, upon which that
junk PA is totally dependent, is quite sufficient.

(Hint: Learn Alsa.  It's WAY above your fucking lackey head.)

This is handled with a virtual audio device.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

REAL MEN know no virtual.  It's all bare fucking metal or it's nothing at all.

Speaking of which, I used xdaliclock for a visual timer.  There is no
xdaliclock port for Windows, so there's another reason to keep using
Linux.

[snip remaining idiotic cacophony]

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

This kind of fucking gibberish can be understood only by a stupefied
lackey.

You cannot represent true, but only bastardized. GNU/Linux.

Therefore, GTFO and STFO.