Re: GNU/Linux is the Empowerment of the PC. So What Do You Do?

Sujet : Re: GNU/Linux is the Empowerment of the PC. So What Do You Do?
De : physfitfreak (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 09. Apr 2024, 18:37:20
On 4/9/24 06:52, chrisv wrote:
Physfitfreak wrote:

How can one measure the quality of sound in an audio player? Doing it by
ear, I'd say Celluloid is the best that I have.
 Sucks to be you.

But is there a
quantitative way to check the quality? If there is, it could cut a lot
of bullshit.
 Of course distortion, noise, and frequency response can be measured,
although "golden eared" audiophools will assert that the measurements
do not suffice.

You (and just about everybody here) don't know anything about what I asked. The blabber you brought above pretty much says that.
To be me?... If you had to be anything closer to me than you are, you had hanged yourself in your mother's bedroom before puberty.
Don't compare a piece of shit for human with me. You're not there.