Re: GNU/Linux is the Empowerment of the PC. So What Do You Do?

Sujet : Re: GNU/Linux is the Empowerment of the PC. So What Do You Do?
De : bowman (at) *nospam* montana.com (rbowman)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 11. Apr 2024, 17:47:29
On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 08:47:35 -0400, -hh wrote:

A lot can also depend on how much we proactively protected our hearing
from high dB hazards such as lawn mowers, leaf blowers, power tools,
etc:  if you weren't already wearing hearing protection in your 20's 20+
years ago, its pretty likely that your upper range is already shot.

When I was in my 20's almost nobody wore hearing protection. I took my
wife to the races -- once. She more or less had a panic attack. Even those
are a lot quieter these days. Then there were the motorcycles, guns,
industrial noise, and so forth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXXUEzgHqc8

Crank your speakers up to get the full effect.