Re: GNU/Linux is the Empowerment of the PC. So What Do You Do?

Sujet : Re: GNU/Linux is the Empowerment of the PC. So What Do You Do?
De : bowman (at) *nospam* montana.com (rbowman)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 11. Apr 2024, 17:51:11
On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 10:33:33 -0400, DFS wrote:

I used to fuck with my hard-of-hearing, grumpy old grandfather by
looking at him and mouthing words.  Later on I did it to my Dad, too.
heh!
RIP to grandpa HTS and father JFS.

We did that with our high school English teacher. Being stone deaf was the
least of Miss Foxell's problems. I don't know how old she was but to a
teenager she seemed prehistoric, applied makeup with a trowel, and perfume
by the gallon.