Re: GNU/Linux is the Empowerment of the PC. So What Do You Do?

Sujet : Re: GNU/Linux is the Empowerment of the PC. So What Do You Do?
De : bowman (at) *nospam* montana.com (rbowman)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 12. Apr 2024, 02:19:33
On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 12:12:25 -0400, DFS wrote:

Yep.  I went to a pro car race once at the Atlanta Motor Speedway (in
the 70s).  I was shocked how loud the cars were when they passed in
front of you.

This was a half mile oval so the sound level was fairly constant. I've
only been to one Grand Prix at Watkins Glen. It was underwhelming. The
SCCA races at Limerock were better except for the Mazdas.

There aren't many tracks around here but the one I go to sometimes is a
1/3 mile tri-oval. It's okay but not like the good old days when the
groundhogs ran for their lives when the ground started to shake.