Re: GNU/Linux is the Empowerment of the PC. So What Do You Do?

Sujet : Re: GNU/Linux is the Empowerment of the PC. So What Do You Do?
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 14. Apr 2024, 01:33:21
On 4/12/2024 4:24 PM, Cackling Larry Piet wrote:

On Fri, 12 Apr 2024 13:17:36 -0000 (UTC), vallor wrote:

I've also seen him ask a question in comp.lang.c that he
could have answered himself ...

 The guy is a total digital loser.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
If your programs are the output of a "digital winner" and a "C Programmer Extraordinaire", I refuse to step on that podium.
Let us shown him the way a REAL MAN and REAL GNU/Linux user
does things.
Here is the wonderfully perfect and highly efficient code:
/* free all strarray elements */
for(i = 0; i < rec_count; i++) {
   free(data[i]->field1);
   free(data[i]->field2);
   free(data[i]->field3);
   free(data[i]);
   i++;
}
Now THAT shit-code is worthy of ha*26.

He, the DooFuS, is a little man with a big mouth.
The irony meter is WAY off the charts.
A few choice Feeb quotes:
* Intellectully, I am superior to 99.9999999% of the human
   population.
* if a number is prime could it be even?  The answer is "no"
* I am heavily involved in virtually ALL AREAS of contemporary computing
The sustained self-nuke this delusional braggart delivers is unmatched in cola's history, even by shitv and John GodHesDumb.