Re: The Folly of Feeb

Sujet : Re: The Folly of Feeb
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 17. Apr 2024, 16:44:05
On 4/16/2024 3:19 PM, Fakeass Lying Failure Larry Pietraskiewicz wrote:

So when are you programming "hotshots" going to contribute
to the global effort to analyze the xz-backdoor?
 Huh?  When?
 Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
 Just as I suspected.
 When the going gets tough, the "tough" keep their
fucking mouths shut.
 Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
 Fucking vacuous code monkeys.
As per usual, all YOU can do is copy-paste bits of what actual expert programmers and analysts have discovered and published about that backdoor.
You couldn't discover or decipher it yourself - or even make the slightest contribution to the analysis - in this or any 10 lifetimes.
"I could do it but I have other fish to fry."
Meanwhile, real computer scientists and developers have exhaustively detailed how it works technically and how it was put in place via sock-puppetry and social engineering.
It's YOU that should shut your lying mouth.  You can't get your faux 'computing virtuoso' bullshit past me, you phony, lying, coat-tail riding, Johnny-come-lately, bragging cocksucker.