Re: This is what the Pan newsreader for Windows looks like right now

Sujet : Re: This is what the Pan newsreader for Windows looks like right now
De : andrzej (at) *nospam* matu.ch (Andrzej Matuch)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 26. May 2024, 03:33:57
On 2024-05-25 5:52 p.m., DFS wrote:
 https://imgur.com/a/x8FI6dI
  You promoters of GuhNoo/FOSS crapware need your heads examined.
Fact.
That behaviour was part of why I moved to Forte Agent. Forte's awful filtration system is why I gave up, went back to Betterbird, and just abandoned trying to get blocknews to work right. I'm back on eternal-september.org.
--
Andrzej (Andre) Matuch
TG: @AndrzejMatuch