Re: Bluefish HTML Editor

Sujet : Re: Bluefish HTML Editor
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 18. Sep 2024, 22:30:56
On 2024-09-18, Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

Diego Garcia <dg@chaos.rocks> wrote:

"But we need your help! There is nobody looking after the windows installer
and the OXS installer is out of date."

Oh boo hoo hoo.  Big fucking deal.  Microslop/Apphole does not deserve
such a magnificent tag editor so just let those ports languish.  Concentrate
on GNU/Linux only.

In fact, all FOSS programmers should withhold their software from
Microslop/Apphole and deliver GNU/Linux versions only.  In this way,
more people will be forced to use GNU/Linux.

I certainly do not make my software available to Microslop/Apphole.

You don't make software, and you are wrong, M$/Apple platforms are a
major target for development, you are retarded.
 On the other hand, someone who does make software has posted this
manifesto.  He does work with Apple products as well as Linux,
but his feelings about M$ are pretty clear:
 https://www.jwz.org/xscreensaver/xscreensaver-windows.html
What a joke.
Jamie Zawinski is forever butthurt because Microsoft gave away a browser and hurt his company?
I didn't see the little whiner babbling about the revolting Wretched Richard Stallman, who said:
"We will give them the Free software so your non-free software willfail"
The petulant Stallman (and a few other FOSS ninnies) would decimate the commercial software industry if they had their way.  Erase several hundred thousands of jobs and $billions and $billions from the GDP all because they can't have your code.  What loons.
MS is doomed (to generate over $200B in revenue this fiscal year)
Adobe is doomed (to generate nearly $20B in revenue this fiscal year)