Re: Distributed CoW file systems

Sujet : Re: Distributed CoW file systems
De : g.s (at) *nospam* arcor.de (Gerhard Strangar)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.misc
Date : 03. Jun 2024, 10:26:09
Borax Man wrote:

    Accessible using industry standard protocols like NFS and SMB

That's what I need to get away from. I need more write performance than
one machine can handle, so the clients need to write to a file system
that is not accessed via a single server. Instead, clients need to write
chunks of data to every server to allow the servers to keep up with the
flow of data.

Gerhard