MX Linux Close Button

Sujet : MX Linux Close Button
De : johnny (at) *nospam* invalid.net (Johnny)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.misc
Date : 13. Jun 2024, 14:16:13

Anyone using MX Linux?

I have been using it for years, and recently I've noticed if you go to
close a page and don't hit the x in the upper right corner of the
page dead center, you will either minimize the page or end up having it
hang on the cursor and can move it all over the place.

I have always just shoved the mouse pointer to the upper right corner
without looking and closed the page.  Not anymore.

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this and if there is a
way to correct it?