Re: Using Debian to manage a multiple OS machine

Sujet : Re: Using Debian to manage a multiple OS machine
De : jgd (at) *nospam* cix.co.uk (John Dallman)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.misc
Date : 20. Aug 2024, 18:51:25
In article <va0teh$37bdd$1@dont-email.me>, ldo@nz.invalid (Lawrence
D'Oliveiro) wrote:

I think that after XP, Microsoft wised up and prohibited running
consumer versions of Windows inside a VM.

You may be mistaken. My employer has run loads of instances of Windows 7,
10 and 11 in VMs, and some 8.1. They were Enterprise, rather than Home,
but I'd be surprised if that made a difference.

John