Re: Apple publicly apologizes for celebrating its destruction of the human experience

Sujet : Re: Apple publicly apologizes for celebrating its destruction of the human experience
De : jollyroger (at) *nospam* pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.mobile.ipad
Date : 11. May 2024, 00:20:36
On 2024-05-10, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
On 2024-05-10 14:30, Andrew wrote:
Jolly Roger wrote on 10 May 2024 18:33:42 GMT :

I found the ad visually stunning on one level, but pretty creepy on
another. Overall, not the best way to tout the iPad's artistic
versatility.

I usually tune out Apple advertisements during their announcements
(and I generally avoid watching advertisements in general anyway). I
was indifferent to it when I watched it again, and I don't take
anyone claiming to be offended by it very seriously. It's just an
ad.

Given all your statements about Apple come from Apple advertisements,

LOL!

Arlen's a fucking clown. Imagine going through life spending literal
hours every single day trolling newsgroups and forums of companies you
hold an irrational hatred for, insulting people you don't even know just
because they dare to use products from that company you have a raging
little hate boner for. The unrelenting dedication Arlen has to pure
hatred must be mentally exhausting and sadly "rewarding" in the absence
of anything else constructive going on in his pitiful life. What a sad
excuse of a human being he is. A real shame.

JR