Re: Is everyone as blissfully ignorant as the Apple zealots are?

Sujet : Re: Is everyone as blissfully ignorant as the Apple zealots are?
De : jollyroger (at) *nospam* pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 08. Jul 2024, 17:09:36
On 2024-07-08, Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:
badgolferman wrote on Sun, 7 Jul 2024 12:02:22 -0000 (UTC) :

This situation reminds me of the Ford Explorer rollover debacle. Ford
blamed Firestone and Firestone blamed Ford. In reality they both had
a major part in the whole thing. Firestone tires were separating at
the tread and Ford Explorers had weak suspensions and high center of
gravity. Both of those caused the exceedingly high number of
rollovers and deaths.

Whom did the customer purchase the vehicle from, Ford or Firestone?
To wit, this huge security hole is purely an Apple ecosystem problem.

https://www.darkreading.com/cloud-security/apple-cocoapods-bugs-expose-apps-code-injection

No, it's definitively not purely an Apple ecosystem problem, little
Arlen:

https://www.itweb.co.za/article/open-source-vulnerabilities-remain-unpatched-for-decades/wbrpO7gPwGdMDLZn

As always, your trolls are as weak as your intellect.

JR