Re: People ask if the overpriced underpowered iPhone SE can compete with Android

Sujet : Re: People ask if the overpriced underpowered iPhone SE can compete with Android
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 13. Jul 2024, 20:07:43
Jolly Roger wrote on 13 Jul 2024 14:59:10 GMT :

The silence says it all.

The fact you lied shows how *desperate* you are to defend Apple's honor.

And yet, I listed the differences quite clearly between the atrociously
poorly designed iPhone SE which loses to an el-cheapo Android $200 phone.

 iPhone SE battery capacity 1642 mAh; $200 Nothing CMF1 is 5,000mAh
 iPhone SE RAM capacity 4GB; $200 Nothing CMF1 RAM is 8GB
 iPhone SE display is a 4.7" LCD IPS; $200 Nothing is 6.67" Super AMOLED
 iPhone SE display rate is 60Hz;$200 Nothing CMF1 is 120Hz
 iPhone SE portable storage is 0; $200 Nothing CMF1 is 2TB

Note that I don't see Alan Baker's post, just as I don't see them from Snit
or Jeorg, since they've never once posted anything an adult would write.

Jolly Roger is different. I learn from Jolly Roger. I study him, in fact.