Re: People ask if the overpriced underpowered iPhone SE can compete with Android

Sujet : Re: People ask if the overpriced underpowered iPhone SE can compete with Android
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 14. Jul 2024, 05:00:21
Jolly Roger wrote on 14 Jul 2024 02:25:08 GMT :

You're just pathetic.

I do feel sorry for you, Jolly Roger.

I get it your goal, as was nospam's, is to derail every thread into a
personal attack so that you can hide all of Apple's tremendous flaws.

But the fact you *hate* that Apple products are primitive, doesn't change
the fact of your own words are always obviously brazen lies, Jolly Roger.

These are your own words, Jolly Roger, which you're embarrassed about so
you brazenly lie to everyone saying you didn't say what you clearly said.

 "The silence says it all."

To which I responded that I already said what the main differences were:

 $200 Nothing CMF1 is 5,000mAh
 iPhone SE battery capacity is a crappy laughably puny 1642 mAh.

 $200 Nothing CMF1 RAM is 8GB
 iPhone SE RAM capacity is a shockingly substandard primitive 4GB

 $200 Nothing display is 6.67" Super AMOLED
 iPhone SE display is a piece of shit garbage-bin 4.7" LCD IPS

 $200 Nothing CMF1 refresh is 120Hz
 iPhone SE display refresh is a primitive Model-T Ford 60Hz

 $200 Nothing CMF1 removable portable memory capability is 2TB
 iPhone SE removable portable storage is completely lacking