RE: [NEWS] Everything Apple Announced Today

Sujet : RE: [NEWS] Everything Apple Announced Today
De : wilf21 (at) *nospam* is.invalid (Wilf)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 12. Sep 2024, 18:23:34
On 11/09/2024 at 23:38, badgolferman wrote:
Wilf wrote:

I don't get this.  I like my iPhone.  I have a long background in
technology and although you may or may not be right about the
supposed superiority of Android devices over Apple, I say 'so what'?
If I like something, who are you to tell me I should or should not do
so, and why should I care?
  I like my iPhone too.  There are some things it does and certain apps
which I've grown accustomed to that I can't do without.  But I think
what Arlen has been pointing out to the iPhone group is that Apple has
severely limited iOS and the iPhone compared to Android and the other
phone manufacturers.  This type of mentality is not tolerated and
immediately assailed by those heavily invested in the Apple ecosystem.
There can't be a real discussion without personal insults and talking
past each other.  If anyone doesn't worship Apple they are immediately
labeled a troll or heretic.  It's much like the political discourse
these days.
Exactly so.  I'm neither a troll nor a heretic, but there is no need for people to insult those who either like or don't like iPhones.  And Arlen (if he exists) is just as bad in that respect.
--
Wilf