Re: phone migration

Sujet : Re: phone migration
De : nuh-uh (at) *nospam* nope.com (Alan)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.sys.mac.system comp.mobile.ipad comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date : 22. Jul 2024, 00:41:58
On 2024-07-21 07:03, Andrew wrote:
badgolferman wrote on Sun, 21 Jul 2024 09:54:39 -0000 (UTC) :

Every operating system NOT Apple, saves the original installer by default.

I have old installation programs which can no longer be installed on newer
versions of Windows.
 I can discuss nuance of detail differently with you than with the zealots.
 First, as rational intelligent well-informed adults, we should never
disagree with a fact - which is my main point with these religious zealots.
Are you catching the condescension, BGM?