Re: Interest IoT devices - remote sensing

Sujet : Re: Interest IoT devices - remote sensing
De : nuh-uh (at) *nospam* nope.com (Alan)
Groupes : comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date : 26. Jul 2024, 18:07:54
On 2024-07-26 06:45, -hh wrote:
I've been looking for remote high(ish) temperature sensing for an application; a friend sent me this company ...
 https://shop.yosmart.com/collections/smart-sensors
  And I find that this thermal sensor meets my requirements:
 https://shop.yosmart.com/collections/smart-sensors/products/ys8004
  Just another  for the to-do list ... its Mac compatible, of course.
Of course!
Interesting stuff there.