Re: OT: Hunter Biden Laptop

Sujet : Re: OT: Hunter Biden Laptop
De : thomas.e.elam (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Tom Elam)
Groupes : comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date : 29. Jul 2024, 15:16:01
On 7/16/2024 12:23 PM, Alan wrote:
On 2024-07-16 06:04, Tom Elam wrote:
On 7/15/2024 1:45 PM, Alan wrote:
On 2024-07-15 10:33, Tom Elam wrote:
On 7/10/2024 1:23 PM, Alan wrote:
On 2024-07-10 07:38, Tom Elam wrote:
On 7/5/2024 3:53 PM, Alan wrote:
On 2024-07-05 11:34, Tom Elam wrote:
On 7/1/2024 2:24 PM, Alan wrote:
On 2024-07-01 09:42, Tom Elam wrote:
On 6/28/2024 6:00 PM, Alan wrote:
On 2024-06-28 14:48, Tom Elam wrote:
IIRC Liarboy Baker over in a different group some time back disputed the authenticity of said laptop. That based on conjecture and his political bias.

Really? What did I actually say, Liarboy?

Now, the FBI has examined the laptop and it has been admitted into evidence in H. Biden's tax evasion case.

Hmmm, typical Baker.

BTW, in my personal opinion why can't we find better candidates for the U.S. presidency? Is this REALLY the best we can do???? Sad.

But you'll vote for the convicted felon who tried to overturn the results of the 2020 election...

...and took hundreds upon hundreds of classified documents with him...

...lied about having them...

...moved them around to support his lie...

...and tried to erase the video evidence of this.

Won't you?

All of that is based on what I said a long time ago. Your comments are based on events since then. Of course Biden also took hundreds of such documents too.

Is it the same?

Did he do so deliberately?

Did he refuse to return them?

Was a search warrant necessary to get Biden to return them...

...or did he open his doors and let people check for them?

To quote the report on Biden's document discovery:

"In a 388-page report, the special counsel also dwelled on Biden’s lapses in memory, writing that "Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."

You are correct, their behavior was different. :)

We will see how the Trump trial turns out. He may also be found not guilty.

Why didn't you answer a single one of my questions, Liarboy?

Were you too afraid?

Did Biden deliberately take those documents?

Did he refuse to return any of them?

Was a search warrant made necessary by Biden's actions?

What a little pussy you are.

Biden kept the papers. If it was not intentional that's more senility evidence. Had he asked for a search warrant it would have looked even worse.

Did you answer my questions?

No.

And people don't "ask for search warrants", Liarboy?

Search warrants are obtained when there is evidence of wrong doing AND the person or persons suspected refuse to allow a search.

Wrong again Liarboy. If law enforcement shows up and wants to search my home I can ASK for a search warrant. There is no end to your lies and ignorance is there?

You ASK to SEE a search warrant or you can REFUSE the search.

We are talking about the same thing from different viewpoints. We both understand the process. My point was that Biden could have asked to see the search warrant, which searchers likely already had and could have executed the search anyway. "Just inviting them in" has little effect or meaning on the outcome. I'm sure he deliberately kept them, he even knew where they were.
 No. Biden could NOT have asked to see the search warrant...
 ....because they only require a warrant if the subject of the search refuses it.
 Biden didn't refuse it.
Not true. Law enforcement can obtain a search warrant before a search if a judge can be convinced that there is probable cause.