Re: This is the flow plan for how Apple zealots act when confronted with facts about Apple that they hate

Sujet : Re: This is the flow plan for how Apple zealots act when confronted with facts about Apple that they hate
De : nuh-uh (at) *nospam* nope.com (Alan)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.sys.mac.apps comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date : 30. Jul 2024, 18:53:23
On 2024-07-30 09:50, Andrew wrote:
Chips Loral wrote on Mon, 29 Jul 2024 18:10:29 -0600 :

https://www.majorgeeks.com/content/page/stop_apple_scanning_iphone_photos.html
Apple's new photo-scanning feature will scan photos stored in iCloud to
see whether they match known Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM).
 Wow. I'm impressed. I thought there weren't any other adults on this Apple
newsgroup, but apparently there are people who also read the news.
You're impressed because Loser-2 cited an article from 3 years ago that is addressing itself to something Apple didn't actually end up doing?