Re: Notice how ***** gets cranky...

Sujet : Re: Notice how ***** gets cranky...
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.sys.mac.system comp.mobile.ipad comp.sys.mac.advocacy comp.sys.mac.apps
Date : 21. Sep 2024, 16:53:35
Chris wrote on Sat, 21 Sep 2024 14:30:41 -0000 (UTC) :

I am enjoying that you self-identify as "that fuckwit".
Hi Chris,
I likely have more iOS devices than you do, in addition to Android.
What matters is I understand iOS better than any of MAGA-like zealots.
Especially in light of the crap this Trumpian Chris just posted on the
Android ng to Andy Burns who asked why nobody he knows is using iOS 18.
 *iOS 18 and RCS*
 <https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=54862&group=comp.mobile.android#54862>
Chris, owning the brain of a bullied child, revels in the word fuckwit,
like a fifth grader who just found out he can speak improper words without
his parents knowing it... posted to that thread today complete garbage.
What's *always* the case, is these under developed Apple religious zealots
don't even know how iOS works - they're that supremely ignorant of iOS.
So, Chris can revel in the word "fuckwit"; but at least I understand iOS.
Chris does not.