Re: Apple to Launch Standalone 'Passwords' App in iOS 18 and macOS 15

Sujet : Re: Apple to Launch Standalone 'Passwords' App in iOS 18 and macOS 15
De : chrispam1 (at) *nospam* me.com (Chris Schram)
Groupes : comp.sys.mac.apps
Date : 03. Jul 2024, 22:34:16
On Wed, 03 Jul 2024 09:49:28 -0400, Bud Frede wrote:

badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> writes:

Enrico Papaloma <enrico@papaloma.net> wrote:
Apple to Launch Standalone 'Passwords' App in iOS 18 and macOS 15

Apple plans to introduce a new Passwords app in iOS 18, iPadOS 18, and
macOS 15. The Passwords app will serve as an alternative to
third-party apps like 1Password and LastPass.

I see no reason to switch from Bitwarden.

I plan to keep using Bitwarden too. I really like the way it works.

I'm happy with Bitwarden as well. But I'll take a look at Apple's new
Passwords app when it's released. Nothing to lose for looking.

The last time I totally rejected an Apple app was when the broke Podcasts
(1.0) away from iTunes. In my view it was mostly useless. Maybe it has
improved over the years, but I've never looked back.

--
chrispam1@me.com is an infrequently monitored address. Email may get lost.
Networking: What happens when, for as long as a moment, billions of