Re: Mac Malware

Sujet : Re: Mac Malware
De : hugybear (at) *nospam* gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Groupes : comp.sys.mac.misc comp.sys.mac.system uk.comp.sys.mac
Date : 15. Mar 2024, 14:46:36
On 15.03.24 12:57, WolfFan wrote:
On Mar 15, 2024, Hawker Hunter wrote
(in article<65f42595$0$2130804$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>):

On 15/03/2024 00:27, Jolly Roger wrote:
On 2024-03-15, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
On 2024-03-14 16:41, Hawker Hunter wrote:
On 14/03/2024 22:52, gtr wrote:
On Mar 9, 2024 at 1:58:08 AM PST, "dgb"<David)
<david@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

I'm not the only person to talk about it! See .....

https://eclecticlight.co/2024/03/09/what-malware-can-macos-remove/

Are you taking additional steps to protect your computer(s) rather
than just leaving things in the hands of Apple?

There are many so-called 'Anti-virus' products in the Apple App
Store! Do you use any of them?

I always encourage others to have a hobby. Seems you have found one
that will prove satisfying for as many years as you live. It seems a
strange hobby that you and many others have with this "viruses
comin' to get mac users!", but at least it's keeping you active. And
you occasionally get response from rational people, like me, though
I suppose that's ancillary to your hobby.

I note that you didn't answer his question, 'gtr'!

"Do you use ANY of them?"

Here's my question:

What is your posting history before today?

See: dgb (David) <david@nomail.afraid.org>

You're just guessing again!

What KIND of 'Developer' ARE you, Canny Lad?
 this post saved for use the next time that arsenugget Brooks attempts to deny
using sockpuppets. As are certain other posts, using the Hawker Hunter gym,
but signed with the arsenugget Brooks D., in certain other newsgroups.
 I wonder how long this new nym will last?
Already shot down by a Mikoyan Gurewitsch 17. *ROTFLSTC*
--
"Mille viae ducunt hominem per saecula Romam." (Alanus ab Insulis 1120-1202)