Re: Justice Department files antitrust suit against Apple

Sujet : Re: Justice Department files antitrust suit against Apple
De : jollyroger (at) *nospam* pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 25. Mar 2024, 17:37:34
On 2024-03-25, Mickey D <mickeydavis078XX@ptd.net> wrote:
On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:28:56 +1300, Your Name wrote:

The court will decide whether or not Apple has broken any laws, not Epic.

Of course the court will decide (baring in mind that "the law is an
ass"), after a massive waste of tiem and money, and numerous appeals
and counter-appeals, but the whole thing was initiated by the whiners
at Epic, Google, Microsoft, etc. ... all of which do exactly the same
thing.

It should be noted, whether or not the law is an ass, that Apple loses
most of these cases to the tune of billions of dollars, year after
year.

Wrong. In each of those cases both sides settled, and Apple admitted no
wrongdoing.  Your trolls are as weak as your intellect.

JR