Re: Ignoring requests for Apple ID

Sujet : Re: Ignoring requests for Apple ID
De : jollyroger (at) *nospam* pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.sys.mac.system comp.mobile.ipad
Date : 02. Jul 2024, 23:27:34
On 2024-07-02, Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:
Jolly Roger wrote on 2 Jul 2024 15:32:37 GMT :

Jolly Roger claimed that simply because Apple fixed one bug in an
older release, that EVERY bug that Apple knew about in those
releases was fixed.

I did not in fact make that claim.

And yet, you did.

Repeating a lie doesn't magically make it become true, little Andrew.

You claimed that just because Apple fixed a single bug in an older
release, that *all* the bugs Apple knew about in those older releases,
was fixed.

The cites clearly show you've lied about Apple support for years.

You haven't provided one. You're just full of failure, little boy!

And then, you, Jolly Roger, again brazenly lie to badgolgerman in
support of Chris' lies.
<https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13731&group=misc.phone.mobile.iphone#13731>

Not only does that cite *not* show what you claim, but none of it is a
lie. To make matters worse, it includes this statement from me:
"Naturally this means that if you are running an older version of an
operating system, some bugs may not be patched as quickly (or at all if
it's a really old version).", which is the *polar opposite* of what you
claimed I said! You're batting 1000, little Andrew! You're such a
desperate little prick head troll! 🤣

Are you done, or did you want to shove that stinky foot of yours even
further down your shit-filled throat?

JR