Re: People ask if the overpriced underpowered iPhone SE can compete with Android

Sujet : Re: People ask if the overpriced underpowered iPhone SE can compete with Android
De : jollyroger (at) *nospam* pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 14. Jul 2024, 18:00:15
On 2024-07-14, Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:
Jolly Roger wrote on 14 Jul 2024 04:29:26 GMT :

Cite where I said it

ignorant
low-IQ
religious zealots

Insults means you have nothing to back up your lies, little Arlen.

you're so desperate to deflect the topic

More projection. You were asked to provide a cite of me saying what you
claimed, and instead you are deflecting.

you brazenly lie and then you childishly deny even your own public
lies.

More projection. You lied and are denying it in the most childish way
possible. If I did say what you claimed, you'd easily be able to show a
cite. But you can't, because it's a lie. Just pathetic.

uneducated religious zealots

More insults. That's really all you have to offer, and it's pathetic.

JR