Re: phone migration

Sujet : Re: phone migration
De : jollyroger (at) *nospam* pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 19. Jul 2024, 21:06:21
On 2024-07-19, badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:
Alan wrote:

The primitive toy iPhone is incapable of migrating over the EXACT
location of every folder and every app icon (and every widget &
shortcut too).

False.

When I signed back into iCloud on my new iPhone the apps from the
previous phone did not migrate over.

These dingbat trolls don't know the difference between transferring your
data from the old phone (or a backup of it) to the new one and setting
up the phone as new and signing into iCloud. The former results in the
EXACT location of every folder and every app (and every widget &
shortcut too) being transferred to the new device. The latter naturally
does not.

JR