Re: Apple publicly apologizes for celebrating its destruction of the human experience

Sujet : Re: Apple publicly apologizes for celebrating its destruction of the human experience
De : nuh-uh (at) *nospam* nope.com (Alan)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.mobile.ipad
Date : 10. May 2024, 23:33:50
On 2024-05-10 14:30, Andrew wrote:
Jolly Roger wrote on 10 May 2024 18:33:42 GMT :

I found the ad visually stunning on one level, but pretty creepy on
another. Overall, not the best way to tout the iPad's artistic
versatility.

I usually tune out Apple advertisements during their announcements (and
I generally avoid watching advertisements in general anyway). I was
indifferent to it when I watched it again, and I don't take anyone
claiming to be offended by it very seriously. It's just an ad.
 Given all your statements about Apple come from Apple advertisements,
LOL!