Re: Disable Focus/Do not Disturb

Sujet : Re: Disable Focus/Do not Disturb
De : bourne (at) *nospam* rorke.za (Colour Sergeant Bourne)
Groupes : comp.sys.mac.system
Date : 06. Jun 2024, 21:59:00
On 6/6/24 1:33 PM, Alan wrote:
On 2024-06-06 10:20, Colour Sergeant Bourne wrote:
How to disable the Focus function on an iMac? Preferably permanently!

 Just go to Settings and remove all the foci...
 ...AFTER you turn OFF "Share focus across devices"
  This is assuming you have the latest version of macOS of course.
 :-)
Thanks, looks like that took care of it. Have no idea how I managed to accidentally turn it on in the first place!
--
…and I don't know anything about the mess-boys eating strawberries…
- Captain Queeg