Re: Finally iOS 18 will be able to schedule messages

Sujet : Re: Finally iOS 18 will be able to schedule messages
De : ithinkiam (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Chris)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.mobile.android
Date : 15. Jun 2024, 00:03:08
Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:
Chris wrote on Thu, 13 Jun 2024 20:25:25 -0000 (UTC) :

You misunderstand. I was asking about *your* method. Does it work when
there's no mobile signal? And if it doesn't, what happens? Do scheduled
messages fail completely or is it sent next time signal is available?

Thanks for clarifying the question, where I do NOT know what happens using
the age-old Android method of sending scheduled messages if at the time the
message is scheduled to be sent, there is no cellular coverage.

I suspect that the same thing "should" happen that happens when I send an
SMS message when I have no coverage, but I don't know if that is the case.

You could test it?