Re: My computer has gone slightly insane.

Sujet : Re: My computer has gone slightly insane.
De : agisaak (at) *nospam* gm.invalid (André G. Isaak)
Groupes : comp.sys.mac.system
Date : 20. Jul 2024, 10:46:26
On 2024-07-19 19:16, André G. Isaak wrote:
I've rather suddenly developed some odd issues with my iMac (2020 5K Retina, macOS 12.6.7)
 syspolicyd has started using around 99% of my CPU usage.
 In addition, I am constantly getting notices that the system is 'verifying ios simruntime xx.xx' (cycling through various versions, repeating ones that have previously been verified). Neither Xcode nor Simulator (which are the only pieces of software that I can think of that would use ios runtimes) are running.
 Restarting the computer does not resolve this.
Well, whatever was going on seems to have resolved itself 8 hrs later. Still, it was very weird.
André
--
To email remove 'invalid' & replace 'gm' with well known Google mail service.