Re: [NEWS] Apple releases M3 MacBook Air models

Sujet : Re: [NEWS] Apple releases M3 MacBook Air models
De : nuh-uh (at) *nospam* nope.com (Alan)
Groupes : comp.sys.mac.misc comp.sys.mac.system
Date : 11. Mar 2024, 18:23:12
On 2024-03-09 06:46, Alan Browne wrote:
On 2024-03-08 19:40, Alan wrote:
On 2024-03-08 13:45, Alan Browne wrote:
On 2024-03-07 20:36, Alan wrote:
On 2024-03-07 14:16, Alan Browne wrote:
On 2024-03-06 17:24, Alan wrote:
On 2024-03-06 14:14, Alan Browne wrote:
claimed with a (large) grain of salt.

Imagine my consternation.

Fact is I have an Apple Silicon iMac and the numbers are plain to see.

The numbers are what you CLAIM to have seen...

...but won't show screenshots to corroborate.

I have no obligation to do so.

Good. You're bright enough to know that.

Are you bright enough to understand that the onus to support a claim is on the one who MAKES the claim?

Or if one claims I'm wrong to show so themselves.

No... ...that's not the way it has ever worked.

Do you own an Apple Silicon Mac?  Then you can prove me wrong.

I have nothing to prove to you and I don't care if you don't believe me.   I have the numbers in front of me.  And that's just the facts.

If you actually had the numbers in front of you...

...and you were technically competent (maybe that's the problem)...

...it would be trivial to prove your claims.

But you don't.
 I do.  I put up the numbers.  And that is sufficient.  You see:  I don't have to "prove my claim" to you.  If you don't believe what I wrote, then that's entirely, 100%, your problem.

You writing numbers in a Usenet post is just a nothing, sunshine.
And you certainly don't HAVE to do anything...
...but we're all free to draw the conclusion that if your "numbers" weren't all bullshit, you'd have simply posted a couple of screenshots by now.