Re: black csreen hen tying to cast mb to my samung tv

Sujet : Re: black csreen hen tying to cast mb to my samung tv
De : licensedtoquil (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Amanda Ripanykhazov)
Groupes : comp.sys.mac.system
Date : 17. Jul 2024, 16:06:34
On 7/6/24 7:24 AM, Alan Browne wrote:
On 2024-07-05 18:11, Amanda Ripanykhazov wrote:
Do does anyone  have any idea what I'm doing wrong. When I link up my MacBook pro with the TV,  all I get is this black screen with a row of dots at the top and my MacBook pro mentioned on the center.   I think it might be sharing sound but there's no picture

There are controls on the screen to play, fast Forward and reverse but they don't do anything. I can turn the screen off and exit the black screen but nothing else I have turned on screen sharing reset the Bluetooth turned on screen mirroring, nothing helps. Do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong?  Could something in my MacBook pro be preventing it from sending a picture to this external screen?
 A lot of detail missing here.
 What is the "link"?  Wired?  How?  Wireless?  How?
 What Macbook is it (year)
 What OS version on the Macbook