Re: Did Apple stop selling its A1947 USB-C power adapters?

Sujet : Re: Did Apple stop selling its A1947 USB-C power adapters?
De : jollyroger (at) *nospam* pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Groupes : comp.sys.mac.system comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc comp.sys.mac.misc comp.sys.mac.portables
Date : 22. Aug 2024, 02:08:13
On 2024-08-21, Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
Hello,

Did Apple stop selling its A1947 USB-C power adapters? I need another
one since the third party brands, even Anker, don't work like the
original Apple's A1947 USB-C power adapter that came with the 2020 13"
Intel MBP. If Apple stopped selling it, then do they have another one
similar to it?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)

A quick web search for that model number shows it's an adapter of a
certain wattage. If you go on Apple's web store and search for "power
adapter", several of them are greater wattage than that, any of which
are suitable as replacements.

JR