Re: Why can't you get on another vpn when you're already on vpn?

Sujet : Re: Why can't you get on another vpn when you're already on vpn?
De : Man (at) *nospam* the.keyboard (John)
Groupes : comp.sys.mac.system
Date : 04. Sep 2024, 21:14:54
On Tue, 3 Sep 2024 22:16:49 -0500, VanguardLH <V@nguard.LH> wrote:

david <this@is.invalid> wrote:

What I don't get is if you're on your isp, you can get on vpn.
So why can't you get on another vpn when you're already on vpn?
Or, maybe, you can?

How are you going to tell the 1st VPN's exit node (that you don't know
what it will be, or how to send redirection commands to it) where to
find the 2nd VPN's entry node?

 Hire a "Felicity-level" hacker to do it with three mousey clicks.

 That's what everyone else does on TV and in movies.

 Don't try to tell us that it's not that simple in Real Life. I've
seen *dozens* of them do it hundreds of times.

 Though Sargeant Bailey did have some issues with a website, once, but
that was an exception and super-secure so it's excusable.

                                                               J.