Re: "Force" location of pictures.

Sujet : Re: "Force" location of pictures.
De : engelbert_buxbaum (at) *nospam* hotmail.com (Dr Engelbert Buxbaum)
Groupes : comp.text.tex
Date : 29. Jul 2024, 07:36:26
In article <66A357A4.5AF3D0FA@Berger-Odenthal.De>, Spam@Berger-
Odenthal.De says...

William Unruh wrote:
 Is there some way of forcing the
 pictures closer to where I want them in the text?

Many. You can specify [p] in the \begin{figure} to place two of your
pictures on a separate page.

LaTeX dislikes pages with too little text and many pictures. I have this
in my standard private package loaded with every document:

Another option is the placeins package, you can then set \FloatBarriers
for example to prevent floats from moving into another section or
chapter. That is perhaps the gentlest solution to your problem.