Re: Double harpoons?

Sujet : Re: Double harpoons?
De : engelbert_buxbaum (at) *nospam* hotmail.com (Dr Engelbert Buxbaum)
Groupes : comp.text.tex
Date : 08. Sep 2024, 17:13:34
In article <vbehvm$p6bk$1@dont-email.me>, dieterhansbritz@gmail.com
says...

I want to write a reversible chemial reaction using
what I call double harpoons, but they don't seem to
exist in LaTeX. Or do they? Using \longdoublearrows
doesn't quite make it.

You can use the chemarrow package, it provides (amongst others) the
\rightleftharpoons and \autorightleftharpoons{}{} commands. In the
latter command, the length of the harpoons is adjusted to the text above
and below them.

--
DIN EN ISO 9241 Ergonomic requirements for office work with visual
display terminals (VDTs) - Part 13: User guidance