Re: which package brings nroff?

Sujet : Re: which package brings nroff?
De : jfairchild (at) *nospam* tudado.org (Johanne Fairchild)
Groupes : comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc
Date : 19. Sep 2024, 13:16:14
John Levine <johnl@taugh.com> writes:

According to Johanne Fairchild  <jfairchild@tudado.org>:
I've been installing packages only through /pkg/.  I'd like to install
qmail and it wants nroff (likely to produce manual pages).  I searched
for it with ``pkg search nroff''.  No results.  Any directions?  Thanks!

nroff is part of the groff package.

Thanks!  Installed groff and finished the qmail compilation recipes.

(Thanks for the heads up!  I'll keep it mind.)