MEDIA: Trump's Secret Weapon: The Genius of Choosing Senator JD Vance as VP

Sujet : MEDIA: Trump's Secret Weapon: The Genius of Choosing Senator JD Vance as VP
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 06. Apr 2024, 13:50:48
Darren Beattie on whether Susie Wiles sees any chance for a Republican
striver with ambitions for WhiteHouse.GOV without running to Donald
Trump's right on the National Question:
<URL:https://revolver.news/2024/03/trumps-secret-weapon-senator-jd-vance-vp/>
| Trump has a reflexive hatred of America's "political bullshit." He
| doesn't fall for or repeat D.C.-concocted scams like "Ukraine is
| central to American security" or "Illegal immigrants do the jobs
| Americans won't do." This gives Trump an unbeatable reputation as a
| tells-it-like-it-is straight talker.

Roy Beck's report card for Vance:
<URL:https://grades.numbersusa.com/gradecard/20840/career/>
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"There's something to this -- unfortunately it means Kamala Harris
will soon be our real, non-symbolic, president. Not because the