MEDIA: US court denies plea to postpone immigration fee hikes; H-1B visa, Green Cards to become costlier from April 1

Sujet : MEDIA: US court denies plea to postpone immigration fee hikes; H-1B visa, Green Cards to become costlier from April 1
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 12. Apr 2024, 12:36:54
Anonymous Times of India hack on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that
her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed by Ron's failure to secure
grants from the likes of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter
Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan
Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and
Steve Wynn to buy advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the
likes of Mike Emmons reminding legacy American proles in Iowa and New
Hampshire that Trump lowered the barrier to entry to the Cheap Labor
Lobby's scab worker import quota lottery and failed to convert it to
a wage ordered queue:
<URL:https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/migrate/us-court-denies-plea-to-postpone-immigration-fee-hikes-h-1b-visa-green-cards-to-become-costlier-from-april-1/articleshow/108910969.cms
| A US district court has rejected a plea for a temporary restraining
| order to postpone the implementation of immigration fee hikes set to
| take effect from April 1. The plaintiffs, including ITServe
| Alliance, the American Immigrant Investor Alliance (AIIA), and a
| Canadian EB-5 investor, had sought to delay the imposition of the
| revised fees until the lawsuit is resolved.
|
| As a result, applicants, including American employers, will now be
| required to bear the increased visa and immigration fees, which span
| a broad range of applications. However, the legal proceedings are
| ongoing.

Will Trump nominate NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli to succeed Ur
M Jaddou at USCIS.GOV and does Amy Swonger believe that John Thune
will consent?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"The managers will likely use the pre-planned CNN interview with
Jake Tapper as the launch vehicle to shift Ron DeSantis into the