MEDIA: Polls Show 2024 Is Shaping Up to Be an 'Immigration' Election

Sujet : MEDIA: Polls Show 2024 Is Shaping Up to Be an 'Immigration' Election
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 15. Apr 2024, 12:36:15
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable Andrew Arthur on whether
Casey and Ron DeSantis pitched ideas for David McIntosh's Club for
Growth to make Donald Trump regret taking Jared Kushner's advice to
downplay the National Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden
and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://cis.org/Arthur/Polls-Show-2024-Shaping-Be-Immigration-Election>
| "Immigration/border security" was identified as the biggest failure
| of President Biden and his team by 31 percent of those in the Fox
| News poll. By contrast, just 17 percent of those respondents said it
| was "inflation/the economy"; 13 percent identified "foreign policy";
| and 3 percent blamed Biden for "not standing up to Republicans and
| Trump". It should be noted that "everything/too many to list/general
| failure" took third place, at 15 percent.

Will Trump nominate NASSCOM/America First Policy Institute's Chad Wolf
to succeed Alejandro Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and will John Thune consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"We have to be a blind, automatic force in politics. Make us happy,
get lots of support. Make us unhappy, be made miserable.