MEDIA: Donald Trump Says He Wants Migrants from 'Nice Countries'

Sujet : MEDIA: Donald Trump Says He Wants Migrants from 'Nice Countries'
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 22. Apr 2024, 13:01:03
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Casey DeSantis pitched to the likes of Miriam Adelson,
Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch,
Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris
Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to buy advertisements on Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American
proles that Donald Trump will sign bipartisan comprehensive
immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson
and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors sprinkle the
magic words: "merit-based"?
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/09/donald-trump-says-wants-migrants-from-nice-countries/>
| Trump has repeatedly called for higher-skilled migration. In 2019,
| for example, he declared in a national speech:
|
||     Our plan achieves two critical goals.  First, it stops illegal
|| immigration and fully secures the border.  And, second, it
|| establishes a new legal immigration system that protects American
|| wages, promotes American values, and attracts the best and brightest
|| from all around the world.
||     ... our current [legal] immigration system works at cross-
|| purposes, placing downward pressure on wages for the working class,
|| which is what we don't want to do.
|
| President Joe Biden's unpopular policy -- with its progressive
| opposition to U.S. borders -- is welcoming a vast number of
| unskilled and poor migrants into the United States who impose huge
| costs on ordinary Americans. The New York Post reported on March 31:
|
||     Of adult immigrants who said they came to America in the past
|| two years, 41% had at least a bachelor's degree, down from 55% of
|| new arrivals as recently as 2018. The share with no more than a
|| high-school education increased from 29% in 2018 to 44% in 2024.
|
| The politics and culture of the arriving migrants also matter to
| Americans.

Gina Raimondo's population clock:
<URL:https://www.census.gov/popclock/>

How many of the 8+B globe's top two quintiles does Susie Wiles believe
legacy American proles prefer to inviting into their 336M country?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"But Smith's pending indictment against Trump poses the greatest
legal jeopardy for the former president and leading 2024 Republican