MEDIA: American dream fading? Things don't look too good for those seeking to migrate to US, especially Indian

Sujet : MEDIA: American dream fading? Things don't look too good for those seeking to migrate to US, especially Indian
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 25. Apr 2024, 22:21:10
Times of India's Lubna Kably on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that
her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed by Ron's failure to secure the
funding from David McIntosh's Club for Growth to run advertisements
on Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons
warning legacy American proles that Donald Trump will sign bipartisan
fusion party comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by
the likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor
Lobby authors sprinkle the magic words, merit-based:
<URL:https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/opinion/et-commentary/american-dream-fading-things-dont-look-too-good-for-those-seeking-to-migrate-to-us-especially-indians/articleshow/109381595.cms>
| From the Indian diaspora's PoV, scrapping of citizenship by birth
| will be a sore point. Trump is likely to crack down on legal
| immigration as well. We could again see policies relating to
| scrapping of work permits for H-1B spouses, capping visa tenure for
| international students, limiting post-study work programmes for them
| and introducing strictures in the H-1B visa programme, such as
| allotting these visas to the highest wage-earners. Winds of change
| for the legal immigrant do not seem to be on the horizon.

Does Susie Wiles recommend Trump enlist Narendra Modi as the MAGA
campaign surrogate for the National Question?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Alex has, until today, insisted that DeSantis has not done *enough*
on the abortion issue. But after Trump hit just DeSantis from the